Nothing from April 8, 2020 to July 1, 2020.
Senior First Care Advisors, LLC
Suzanne Piper-Baird, Certified Senior Advisor
PO Box 179, Perry Park, Ky 40363
Law Office of Parker Clifton, LLC; Safe Aging Coalition of Northern Kentucky
PRESENTATIONS for Sports of All Sorts Senior Group-Lunch and Learn Mondays
- January: How Scams Impact the Lives of Senior Adults, Facts and Prevention, Safe Aging Coalition Presenter, Andrew Schierberg, Ft Mitchel Police Chief, January 29, 11:45 to 12:15, 859.331.2823.
- February: Healthy Heart Month-Why Heart Failure Might Put You at an Increased Risk for Falls, February 26, 11:45 to 12:15, Safe Aging Coalition Presenter, Darlene Schneider with Kindred at Home, 859.512.4787.
- March: VA Aid & Attendant Benefit, Long-Term Planning and More, March 26, 11:45 to 12:15. Parker Clifton, Law Office of Parker Clifton. 859.279.4100.
- April: Community Resources, What is Available in Our Community for Older Adults? April 30, 11:45 to 12:15. Suzanne Piper-Baird, CSA, Senior First Care Advisors, LLC, Law Office of Parker Clifton, LLC, 859.250.9134, Beth Steel, FirstLight Home Care, Ron Culyer, CAREPatrol.
- May: National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. The Benefits of Physical Fitness for Older Adults. May 21, 11:45 to 12:15. Safe Aging Coalition Presenters, Andrew Kearns, Hummel Hatfield Insurance 859.261.0761, David Neely, Oxford Physical Therapy.
- June: National Safety Month, Safety in the Home, Safe Aging Coalition of NKY, Presenter: Brittney Boger, Right at Home, 859.609.3592. June 25, 11;45 to 12:15
- July: Laughter-It Really is the Best Medicine, Suzanne Piper-Baird, CSA, Senior First Care Advisors, LLC, Law Office of Parker Clifton, LLC, 859.250.9134. July 30, 11:45 to 12:15.
- August: Getting Prepared for Open Enrollment of Medicare, Why Reviews are Important. Safe Aging Coalition Presenter: Chantel Lang, Hummel and Hatfield Insurance, 513.374.5973. August 27, 11:45 to 12:15.
- September: Falls Prevention Month: Falls Prevention 101 and Balance, Safe Aging Coalition Presenter, Michael Guffey, 859.547.2699. September 24, 11:45 to 12:15.
- October 21: National Check Your Meds Day. Medication Management October 22 (or 29), Suzi Frances, St Elizabeth Physicians and the Northern Kentucky Pharmacy Association.
- November: Diabetes Month, How You Can Manage Your Diabetes at Home, First Light Home Care, Beth Steel, November 26, 513.600.8572. 11:45 to 12:15.
- December 10: Safety During the Holidays, Safe Aging Coalition of NKY. Contact: Suzanne Piper-Baird, CSA, 859.250.9134.
We are not limited to these topics.
If you have a topic you would like to have presented,
WE CAN DO IT!